Saturday, April 24, 2010

Wonder-filled Days



W. Clement Stone once wrote: “When you discover your mission, you will feel its demand. It will fill you with enthusiasm and a burning desire to get to work on it.” 

This is how I feel about the Montessori philosophy of education.  What a calling...a vocation...a way to make the world a better place each and everyday.  I chose this particular photo to start my blog because of the beautiful way this four year old child was writing words with the Moveable Alphabet.  The brilliance in each child manifests itself in a myriad of ways and I am so honored to be an observer of them.  Also, I remember that at this moment in time I was just beginning my journey into the world of creating my own Montessori environment...and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT!  


{ peace and joy to you all }

No comments:

Post a Comment